Welcome to the Village Schools Federation. The Federation is a group of six village schools providing first school education for children aged 4-7 years old.
Each of our schools engages children in an inspiring, skills based curriculum, provides outstanding teaching and exceptional learning opportunities.
Underpinning our learning is our vision and values which support children to take responsibility for their behaviour and attitudes. Our children develop independence and a positive attitude to challenge to enable them to flourish and experience life in all its fullness.
“Whatever we do, we work at it with all our heart” Colossians 3:23
We are unique;
· High adult: child ratio and small class sizes
· Skilled phonics teaching using Read Write Inc
· Passionate to developing a love of reading in all children
· Forest school sessions and outdoor learning
· Highly supportive Governing Board across all six schools
· Dedicated staff teams who love their schools and love teaching
· Strong, collaborative relationships with families and each community
· Opportunities to come together as a Federation e.g. concerts, trips and sports events
We welcome visits at any time of the year as well as on our school open days in the Autumn.
Mrs Emma Wallace
Executive Headteacher, The Village Schools Federation